Ways to Give
Dementia Alliance of North Carolina (DA-NC) is 501 (c)(3) organization, meaning that your gift directly improves the lives of those living with dementia, engaging and empowering them through support, education and research.
Because of supporters like you, DA-NC will continue to serve locally as the only dementia-focused organization in North Carolina, where 100% of every donation remains in North Carolina and are tax deductible.
Please click the donate button to make a one time or recurring donation. You may also make a donation in memory or honor of a loved one. To make a donation to a specific event or walk, please visit our events page to find the correct event.
Looking for additional ways to support Dementia Alliance of North Carolina? (click to learn more)
- $1,000 supports one 4-hour caregiver workshop
- $500 provides training for support group facilitators to launch their own group
- $250 provides a family with a Music & Memory at Home Kit
- $100 provides an hour long consultation with our dementia navigator
- $50 provides an hour long online support group
- $25 provides an hour of respite for a caregiver
- $10 provides a packet of educational materials for families