At Dementia Alliance of North Carolina, our staff and trained Dementia Navigation professionals provide personalized recommendations, educational materials, local resource referrals, and caregiver assistance funding including respite. The Dementia Navigation team walks alongside families throughout their entire journey with dementia, meeting their individual and changing needs as the disease progresses.
Talk with our Dementia Navigator: Our team of Dementia Experts is here to help! Call us for immediate support Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5 PM. We can speak with you by Zoom, phone, or email.
Our professional staff can assist with:
- Developing a better understanding of the disease
- Discussing options for symptom management
- Addressing the emotional impact of the disease
- Connecting you with additional community resources
- Assistance with planning and problem-solving
- Local and personalized resources and referrals
- Assistance funding including respite funds