Our 2022 Walks to De-feet Dementia are days of celebration, when the community takes action to provide hope to those living with dementia right here in North Carolina.
Created in 2021, our graceful exhibit of Tribute Flags to acknowledge the impact of dementia on North Carolina. Individuals can purchase tribute flags to “honor” loved ones, including multiple opportunities to add their flag(s) to the installation during the following events:
- Captain Bill’s Day to Remember Volleyball Tournament: Saturday, October 8th | Wilmington, NC (order by September 30, 2022)
- Martin County Walk to De-feet Dementia: Saturday, October 8th | Hamilton, NC (order by September 30, 2022)
- Duplin/Greene/Wayne Walk to De-feet Dementia: Saturday, October 22nd | Goldsboro, NC (Order by October 14, 2022)
- Washington Walk to De-feet Dementia: Saturday, October 29th | Washington, NC (order by October 21, 2022)
- Triangle Walk to De-feet Dementia | Sunday, April 16, 2023 | Raleigh, NC (order by April 7, 2023)
How it works:
Each flag is $15. If you would like 2 flags, please choose $30, 3 flags = $45, etc.
During the check out process, you will have the opportunity to enter who the flag is in honor of and we will write the name of your loved one on the flag. The flag will be displayed at the flag exhibit. If you are planning to attend the flag exhibit, please indicate which location during the checkout process.
We will have a limited number available for purchase at each of the events listed above.